It also tells you about your privacy rights and how the law protects you.
If you have any questions, or would like to exercise your privacy rights please contact us
When and what information do we collect from you?
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed
We collect information about you when you communicate with us via email, telephone, social media, when you enquire about or place an order for any of our products or services.
We collect the following information:
Identity Data includes title, first name, last name, username or similar. If you interact with us through social media, this may include your social media user name.
Contact Data includes billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers.
Financial Data includes payment card details.
Transaction Data includes details about payments to and from you and other details of products and services you have purchased from us.
We collect information relating to your right to own and use firearms
We do not collect any special categories of personal data about you (this includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political
opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data).
How will we use the information about you?
We collect information about you when you purchase any of our products or services.
We will use information only to arrange and deliver services or products purchased by you.
We do not share your information with any 3rd parties with the exception of where we are required to do so by law.
If you are booking an appointment we will collect information about you to ensure you are receiving a tailored service or product suitable to your needs and specifications.
In order for us to follow compliance procedures we may need to collect further information including shotgun certificates or firearms certificate. We will not share this information with any 3rd Party with the exception of the relevant regulatory body. Any information collected is for stored securely for our purposes only.
How will we contact you?
We will contact you via email, SMS, or post to provide information regarding the service we are providing including confirmations, reminders or information specifically relating to the product or service you are receiving. You have the right at any time to stop this information or update your preferences to how you would like to be communicated to with reminders of your appointments.
We do not send you information about products and services of ours which may be of interest to you.
Access to your information and correction
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please email email@example.com.
You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate.
1. The term “Us” or “We” is Bozard and Co.
2 The term “customer” is you.
3. Goods remain the property of Bozard & Co. until invoice/s paid for in full.
4. Where accounts/invoices are overdue a final demand may be issued and the account/invoice must be paid within seven (7) days or Bozard & Co. will take the customer to court and file a claim against them for the amount due and any other costs involved in pursuing the amount due.
5. Payment of invoice to be made in full on collection of firearm(s) left for repair unless where by prior agreement has been made to pay within fourteen (14) days
6. Payment methods accepted are debit card, credit card, cash, b.a.c.s or cheque. (Cheques must clear before goods/repairs are released)
7. The setting of stocks is carried out entirely at the customer’s risk.
8. Commission sales are carried out at 12.5% of the selling price of a firearm. (this only implies to the guns currently on commission sale. Bozard & Co no longer offer this service)
9. Agreed firearm storage cost is £3.00 per gun per week.
10. Firearms left in storage whether long term or an uncollected repair are not insured for theft.
11. Firearms transfers from other dealers are charged at £20.00 per firearm.
12. All prices and percentages quoted herewith are subject to vat at the current rate.
13. Bozard & Co. reserve the right to charge a 50% deposit on the repair. (50% being half of the repair quotation)
14. We reserve the right to charge an extra 50% on the repair charge if a 24 hour turnaround is requested by the customer.
15. Unless by prior arrangement, firearms left for repair that are not collected within 30 days of notification by us to the customer that the firearm(s) is/are ready for collection, then a storage fee of £3.00 per gun per day will be charged to the customer. When the invoice(s) are settled (along with the daily storage charge that has incurred) then the daily storage charge shall cease. We then reserve the right to charge the weekly storage charge (as in term 9) at our discretion.
16. REPROOFING OF FIREARMS WHETHER SLEEVING, REBARRLELLING OR REPROOF.
All new barrels are guaranteed. However failure of the action can occur during proof. In the case of proofing from sleeving or general reproof, either the original part of the barrel in sleeving, or the original barrels in a reproof can fail, or the action can fail in both. Customers are liable for all costs incurred up to and including the proof stage. (including proof charge and postage)
17. We endeavour to carry out our work to the highest possible standards and our work is guaranteed. Guns are fully tested before collection by the customer. However, malfunctions can occur later after the gun has left our work shop usually not related with the original repair. We will not be held liable for any malfunctions which may occur during the guns use or be liable for any consequential losses the customer may suffer from any malfunction.
18. By lodging a gun (for repair, storage or commission sale) with us you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
19. These terms remained effective until further notice.